Tuesday 29 October 2013

A love letter to Asia

My dear Asia,

On our anniversary, I would like to tell you how much I love you! The last year has been full of ups and downs, twists and turns.  Sometimes I feel like you drive me insane, but in the end its the craziness that makes me love you more.

What I expected would be an 8 month fling, has turned into a life changing experience. From India to Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, then to China, Vietnam and back to Cambodia, I have traveled by bike, bus and train, boat, car and plane. Beauty I expected, but what you have shown me is more than that. Your ideas free my mind and the attitudes I encounter nourish my soul.

Asia, you have not only changed my life, but changed me as a person, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I will love you, always, and forever.

Yolanda x

No comments:

Post a Comment